Okay, so after weeks/months of telling Mr. Man about my kickass savings, he told me to "maybe, uh, find a friend who does that coupon stuff? Cause, you know... I don't care." HAH! Plus he comes at this from a grocery manager position, so he has had to deal with coupon bitches (those lovely ladies that take it from coupon queen to that embarrassing screaming at a cashier point). SO! Today the numbers aren't impressive, but there were a couple of individual deals that MADE MY LITTLE COUPONING DAY!
At Publix, Spent $45.37 Saved $27.01
The great deals:
Hormel completes, BOGO- bought 3 for $2.64 after 2 manu coupons, 55¢ each
Mahatma rice, Sale 99¢- bought 2 for -.02 after 2 manu coupons, 50¢ each doubled
Renuzit, 2/$1.59- bought 3 for $1.83 after manu coupon, 55¢
Hormel bacon bits- bought 1 for .79¢ after Publix coupon $1
Carpet fresh 1.99- bought 1 for .99¢ after Publix coupon $1
Huggies snugglers bought 1 for $3.49 after Manu coupon, $2.50 Publix coupon, $5
And that's that! This Sunday's coupons are GREAT and I ended up with 4 papers today because Mr. Man knows I like getting the coupons but couldn't remember which paper I usually buy..... this after I already got two myself. And my mom will probably bring me the ones from her job, so that's 5 papers worth of coupons.
Happy shopping!
~Irishlady
No comments:
Post a Comment