Saturday, April 10, 2010

Five Question Friday

Can't remember my html (and damn, I took a class in it and was a wiz at making blogs and blog widgets for people) so here is the person this comes from:

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

and of course I really got it from CherryBerry.

I will make links later when I'm thinking better.


1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski (people think I look like them... although usually when I'm thinner I suppose).

2. Did you ever go to summer camp? No but I worked at a summer camp for four years and LOVED IT!

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction? The thought of climbing on some high place- ladders, trees, elevated walkways...

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts? Probably a ton! Usually I hear that I am "defensive" and I "hear him but don't listen." And what that last usually means is that I didn't do what he wanted and that's his explanation why I didn't.

5. What is currently your favorite song? Yikes, I guess at the moment I am listening to "fell on black days" Soundgarden

2 comments:

  1. You do favor Hellen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhah, I've heard that all my life, and it's why I'm okay with Mr. Man drooling over Helen Hunt!

    ReplyDelete